Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Zindagi - The Life

There was a bit of confusion in my head as to how I should kick off this first entry and what song should feature. All that got sorted out pretty quick when this song started playing while I haphazardly dwindled about in my head. Yes, this had to be the song to start this new musical adventure.

Zindagi by Atif Aslam


This song was in the first album released by Atif Aslam who had hit the Indian music scene with a bang and we loved that voice from the instant we heard the first lines of "Aadat". This song in particular brings with it a high of emotions, the ray of light the beacon of hope with lyrics that entwine the positivity with the hope of colour, the hope that is life. Yes, it shows us a dream, a dream to ask for happiness and make sadness history. I will now let you enjoy this song as much as I have.

P.S: The cricket theme of the video just happens to be a co-incidence yet one which matches the current mood for it has been a few days but the spirits still soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment