Sunday, April 24, 2011

Top Ten Amitabh Bachchan Songs

Amitabh Bachchan, the man, the legend! The original "Angry Young Man" of the Indian cinema who epitomised this with movies like Zanjeer and Deewar. The line "Mard ko dard nahi hota" is still mouthed by the youngsters today.
This being my space, is well my choice of the best AB songs and though it is hard to bring in justice by just picking 10 songs from a man whose career spans out for the last 40 years and is still going strong, I shall try my best. So without further ado, lets start with the songs.

Song # 10.


Sadde Naal Raho Ge -
The movie Mrityudaata might have tanked but it sure made us dance with this number



Song # 9.

My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves -

From Amar Akbar Anthony, where the first thing comes to mind is Amitabh Bachchan's drunk scene where he is talking to himself in the mirror. This is one feel good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment