Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wanna Be My Chammak Challo :)

So Akon probably wouldn't have imagined how much the track Chammak Challo would have taken off when he would have agreed to sing the song. The song probably has about the same or even more remixes than he has songs and that is not an over-statement, just go on YouTube and do a search and there are many not uploaded there.
Well, the song is, in my opinion at least, the best thing out of the whole project and so I thought I would compile a collection of the remixes I liked which are out there...starting with the original version of course! :)

Chammak Chalo (Original)



"Chammak Challo" Remix (Official) ft.Kidd Skilly, Mickey Singh and Dj Ice
Ok this is one bad-ass remix with Kidd Skilly killing it!!



"Chammak Challo" Official Playstation Mix (DJ NYK & DJ Chetas



Chammak Challo (Remix) - Akon ft. Sanjoy Deb



Chamak Challo-(Remix) DJ A-Myth

No comments:

Post a Comment